Unable to create sitemap
« on: April 05, 2007, 05:20:02 PM »
Hi,
I have registered to unlimited sitemaps generator , my web url is [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ], I have followed steps given in the forum but I am unable to create sitemap.I am getting error message
PHP Warning: open(C:\WINDOWS\Temp\php\sess_e2729e78cdc0b35776fa19b50051cb7e, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:\WINDOWS\Temp\php) in Unknown on line 0

Configuration page settings are as:
Starting URL: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
Save sitemap to: D:\IISData\Domains\online-bay.info\ROOT\Inetpub\wwwroot/sitemap.xml
Your Sitemap URL: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
HTML Sitemap filename: D:\IISData\Domains\online-bay.info\ROOT\Inetpub\wwwroot\generator/data/sitemap.html

I have put the extracted folder "generator" in my site's root folder "wwwroot".
I have put empty sitemap.xml file in folder "generator" and also in my
site's root folder "wwwroot".
Also I have gave full read as well as write and execute permissions to config.inc.php ,data folder and /path/to/your/sitemap.xml .
You can also check [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

Please help me how to create site map,if any mistake from me please suggest,also I am not getting the meaning of the error messages given above.

Thank you.
Re: Unable to create sitemap
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 11:28:21 PM »
Hello,

Probably there is a configuration problem - it looks like your server doesn't allow local network connections via port 80 (http) - as a result sitemap generator is not able to crawl the site. This is usually related to firewall installed at the host - could you please contact your hosting support regarding this?