Fatal Error
« on: May 02, 2007, 12:03:18 AM »
Hello,

I just wanted to say what a great product this is! If I had to do this all by hand I think I'd shoot myself in the junk. Anyways, I've got it all installed, and configured correctly (or so I though). But everytime it hits 500 pages, I received the following errorl

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1048610 bytes) in *\sitemap\pages\class.grab.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 298

I'm sure this is just a minor setting tweak somewhere, but I've read through the entire config.inc.php, the runcrawl.php and surfed for hours on this forum, and couldn't find any reference to allowed memory size. Any idea how I can increase the allowed memory size? I really wanna get this working, if for nothing else then my junks sake. Thanks in advance.

Peace Chizo out

Re: Fatal Error
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 03:11:01 PM »
Hello,

you should increase memory_limit setting in your php configuration (php.ini file on your server).
Re: Fatal Error
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 11:08:37 PM »
Thanks Oleg, U the man! Changed the memory_limit and it works like a charm. Once again, great program! I'm recommending this to all webmasters I know.

Chizo