oufffff I'm still unable to use this software, unable to get crawler work right, lot of errors, I tried to fix all, change memory limit in php.ini, now I have 120 mb and that is not good, changed timeout, changed settings in sitemap generator config, disabled html sitemap and .ror file, but sitemap stop to work
Links depth: 4
Current page: ****.html
Pages added to sitemap: 6023
Pages scanned: 8360 (234,430.2 Kb)
Pages left: 43165 (+ 9710 queued for the next depth level)
Time passed: 71:18
Time left: 368:10
Memory usage: 30,062.7 Kb   

tried to start sitemap several times but .... still not work, and in my error logs i can found also that

PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  1 in ../httpdocs/generator/index.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 20, referer: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

Suggestions ?
Hello,

I suggest you to execute sitemap generator in command line via SSH for better performance.
tried to start sitemap several times but .... still not work, and in my error logs i can found also that
These are only PHP "notices", not errors or warnings, and you can ignore them.
sorry but I think this script is almost unstable and it just doesn't work, I tried all settings, tried also to set my server with 256 Mb memory limit, 300 timeout, run script from line command .... and just it not work, maybe it can stop to memory limit, another time to timeout .... ouffff I just can't use it

and also, 256 memory limit and 200 timeout in php.ini .... just for test is ok, but I hope you understand we can't use it in normal working server
Hello,

it works fine in the cases with much more pages to index. What is the error you get when execute sitemap generator in command line?