Multiple Sites
« on: June 06, 2007, 04:44:53 AM »
Can the site map generator crawl multiple sites? I have more than one site and would rather use one install of Sitemap Generator than installing separate instances of it to generate the sitemaps.

Thanks!

Steve
--
Regards,
Steve
Top Cat Computing
Re: Multiple Sites
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 05:34:03 AM »
Hello,

currently Sitemap Generator is designed to produce sitemaps for a single site only (sitemap files should be stored on the same domain anyway).

Can the site map generator crawl multiple sites? I have more than one site and would rather use one install of Sitemap Generator than installing separate instances of it to generate the sitemaps.

Thanks!

Steve

cdg

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 10:06:17 PM »
I'm not sure I understand the response.  Does this mean multiple copies of XML Sitemaps must be purchased to create site maps for multiple sites?

Best,
Christopher
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 12:04:21 AM »
A single license can be used for multiple sites as long as you own those sites (i.e. you cannot use it for 3rd party sites or provide it as a service). License agreement can be found here: https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/license.html

cdg

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 05:04:04 AM »
Thanks for the clarification.  FWIW, I misinterpreted the word "internal" in the sentence, "If you have purchased a Single License, multiple copies of the Software may be installed and used, but for internal use only, for your personal websites."  I'm pleased to learn from your response that I can use it on any and all of my own websites.  Thanks again.

Best,
Christopher
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 07:18:38 PM »
glad to see this post!