ap1

Just 1 page indexed and the stucks
« on: October 03, 2007, 10:49:28 AM »
Hi everybody,
l have some Joomla websites on Godaddy, some of them are indexed properly by the sitemap generator... anyway some other cannot be indexed because the SG just crawls  one page and get stucked with the following message:

Links depth: 1
Current page: jp/
Pages added to sitemap: 1
Pages scanned: 1 (27.5 Kb)
Pages left: 25 (+ 0 queued for the next depth level)
Time passed: 0:20
Time left: 8:36
Memory usage: -

I've tried also on another domain, it works with the free online sitemap generator but get stucked if performed with the unlimited server side product.

Re: Just 1 page indexed and the stucks
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 09:52:50 PM »
Hello,

try to add this into "Do not parse" and "Exclude URLs" options:
Code: [Select]
do_pdf=
pop=1
task=emailform

ap1

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 08:17:48 AM »
Hello,

try to add this into "Do not parse" and "Exclude URLs" options:
Code: [Select]
do_pdf=
pop=1
task=emailform

Hi! I've tried but it doesn't work.  This is the address: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] . It is odd because if l use the online free tools everything works fine.

best,
Antonio
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 02:17:20 PM »
Make sure that your start url in the config screen is [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]  and not [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] as all  the links on your site point to pages without "www" in the url which is seen as a different site.
Philip Nicosia

ap1

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 02:42:41 PM »
Make sure that your start url in the config screen is [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]  and not [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] as all  the links on your site point to pages without "www" in the url which is seen as a different site.

Hi, l've checked out and it is configured correctly.  The odd fact is that l can index it with the free web tool but l cannot perform a sitemap using the unlimited sitemap generator.  Same joomla version and conf, same internet hosting provider of  another site l own...  but no problem with the other one using the software! What could it be? 

ap1

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 08:20:27 AM »
Please let me know your generator URL in private message.

Dear Admin, today l've tried to index two sites that couldn't be indexed properly and everything went fine. I suppose godaddy has changed something in their servers configuration.  l haven't changed anything in the unlimited sitemap generator configuration and  now everything works fine!