maga

Start and Resume Buttons disappear on Crawling Page
« on: January 10, 2008, 04:53:42 AM »
Like the title said: Start and Resume Buttons disappear on Crawling Page. All the statistic dissapear also.
I cannot tell if the Crawler is running, and there is not start or resume button.
My question is: how do I get the Start or Resume buttons to appear again.

maga

Re: Start and Resume Buttons disappear on Crawling Page
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 12:58:39 PM »
This problem occurred when viewing the Crawling page and I hit the refresh button on my browser in order to update the progress data displayed. 

This problem happened to me twice. The only solution so far has been to completely reinstall the program,  with loss  of all the data.

To refresh/update the progress data on the Crawling page, I suggest simply clicking on another tab, like the Documentation tab, and then clicking back to the Crawling page. Do not use the refresh button on your browser when a craw is in progress.

maga

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 02:48:48 PM »
As I observe the Crawling Page now, it seems to update itself on a periodic basis, so there is no need to refresh the page.
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 11:44:14 PM »
Hello,

if you get Resume button disappeared, this is most likely related to the memory_limit issue, you should increase max_execution_time and memory_limit settings in php configuration to resolve that.