Okay, so I have UNCHECKED 'Calculate Change Log after completion' in my settings, however, I am seeing on all sites I have installed that it calulates anyways.  I do not want these logs as they simply take up space on my server.

I am using the cronjob line supplied in the documentation to run the script.  Is this the reason or is this simply a bug in the script?

Any help would be appreciated.  Also, this is occuring on the latest version as well as older ones as tested on a brand new site with the latest download.
Re: Calculate Change Log after completion unchecked but still performs?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 12:51:21 AM »
Hello,

"Calculate Change Log" feature means performing a comparison between previously generated sitemap and a new one. If it is disabled, the log files are still created with basic info on how many pages were created (files less than 1Kb).
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 02:07:52 AM »
Oleg,

Is there anyway to stoplog creation?  I am processing a new sitemap weekly with the cron and dont want those logs taking up space.
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 12:03:28 AM »
Hello,

currently this is not possible. However, as mentioned above the log file size is under 1Kb and with weekly re-generation it will grow only up to 50 kilobytes in a whole year.