Sitemap files:
Pages size:
5,459.59Mb
Download:
XML sitemap
In text format
In ROR format
HTML sitemap

Warning: file(/home/helpfind/public_html/generator/data/sitemap.xml ) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/helpfind/public_html/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 40

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/helpfind/public_html/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 40

1. XML SiteMap Index
XML Parsing Error: no element found
Location: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
Line Number 1, Column 1:

HTML sitemap
Not Found
The requested URL /generator/data/sitemap.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Re: No sitemap found
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 09:43:01 PM »
Hello,

since your sitemap exceeded 50,000 URLs, you should submit
http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx/sitemap1.xml
and
http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx/sitemap2.xml
to Google instead of sitemap.xml. If you don't have sitemap1(2).xml files in domain folder, please create empty files, define 0666 permissions to them and re-create the sitemap.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 07:25:01 PM »
I got everything to run fine... my problem is this... here is the url where my sitemap is
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

I also have  sitemap2 and 3

When I go to add to google it says I have to create an account for [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

I don't have an [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] to add like I did before to my actual site url on google.
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 09:08:18 PM »
Thank you... I finally figured it all out, I explained in reply to your pm.   

I would make a suggestion to anyone using this program for the first time to get a cheap domain name for testing purposes, I keep a testing one all the time,  and create a simple little one page site.  Then install the generator on that one first to make sure you are doing things right.  It's much simpler and the site can be crawled in minutes instead of waiting for hours on your main site if it's big to see if you have set it up right.

I wish I had done it that way first, it would have saved me a lot of time.

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 03:14:53 AM »
Thank you for the tip, this is indeed usefu for large sites. It is also possible to set "maximum URLs" limit option to say 50-100 URLs first to check if sitemap is created successfully.