Directory Not Being Indexed
« on: January 31, 2008, 08:36:06 AM »
I have about 9000 url's that get indexed by Sitemap Generator. The indexing has been consistent. I have now added a new section to the site in it's own directory and the only url that is getting indexed is the url leading to it from the sites home page. No other url that contains that directory gets indexed. What could be happening?

Thanks
Re: Directory Not Being Indexed
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 09:32:22 PM »
Do you have the links to those pages somewhere on your site though, so that sitemap generator can find them?
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 09:37:20 PM »
The only URL leading to it, which should be enough is from [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] to [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] and the file is index.php in the /store/ directory, but that is not in the url. It's not a problem anywhere else on the site as far as I can tell so far. Once it hits the index file in the /store/ directory, it should spider the rest of the links on that page and so on just like it does everywhere else.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 09:40:06 PM by AstroDude »
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 09:21:45 AM »
Please PM me your generator URL and exact URL with description how it can be reached from homepage.