Fatall Error
« on: February 01, 2008, 06:01:18 PM »
Hi,

I am wondering if I am doing something wrong.?
Just installed yr programm and all working fine, except when I try to crawl my website it stops after about 120 pages and gives me the line:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 149985 bytes) in /www/htdocs/alleshow/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 6

I read your remarks in this forum before and that's all fine, I should try to change the php.ini file somewehere, somehow and then I can try again. My hosting company ( Award winning) has no interest in changing these files. The funny thing however is that your free version has no problem indexing 500 pages and your paid version gives up at 120...!

Well maybe you can give me some usefull advise on how to make this programm work like I expected to...?

Greetings

Rick de Bruin
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
Re: Fatall Error
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 09:36:52 AM »
Hello,

if it exceeds 32M limit at 120 pages, looks like the sitemap generator settings could be optimized specifically for your site to improve crawling process. Please PM me your generator URL.
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 05:03:50 PM »
[ url removed ]

Thanks in advance.

Rick
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 05:09:59 PM by admin »
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 08:20:56 AM »
Hhhhmmm, I can see you did something with my configuration and excluded action pages from my website.

Thanks for keeping busy!
But the thing is that at this moment I can't start my crawling anymore...the start button disappeared and won't show up anymore...
Are you working on this? Or is the program indexing?
Pffffff....

Rick
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 12:30:38 AM »
Thank you for details, I've customized the options and sitemap has been created now.
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 08:50:32 AM »
Thanks, GREAT SERVICE !!