Using Free Online Version for Blog
« on: February 11, 2008, 09:34:04 AM »
I'm testing out the free version to add to my blog because I'm not entirely sure if my site has been indexed. Can somebody tell me what file or code I use for my blog found here [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

You will notice that if you use the search feature found at the bottom of the page and click on the bubble next to my site name that when you search nothing comes up on the next page from my site.  I was told by a friend to add a sitemap to allow people the abilityto search my blog. 

Have I been told the right information?  I'm about 2 seconds away from switching to wordpress as I hear that's easier to use than blogger.

Thank you for your time.
Re: Using Free Online Version for Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 12:56:11 AM »
Hello,

as I see sitemap is being generated fine for you blog: https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/details-insurancesaleslibrary.blogspot.com.html

What does that mean to a person not up to speed on blogging. The sitemap generation went well, but I don't know how that impacts my readers ability to search my blog to find information.

If you try to conduct a search on my blog using adsearch, the only results that come up are google's ads.  None of my posts are illustrated on the search page and I'm not sure what is causing that problem.