josepi387

Asking A Question
« on: March 15, 2008, 08:07:48 PM »
I have spent the last thiry minutes looking for the proper place to ask a question about generating a complete sitemap and it seems that this is the only place on this forum I can even post to. Very Frustrating.

I own an article directory (new one) which I'd like to have a sitemap for but the "unlimited" version
is giving me a fit. I do not receive any errors, and it does not seem to time out. It acts as though it is actually completeing but it only generates a little over 400 url's. I have changed the settings several times to no avail. My site right now contains just over 6000 article pages. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

josepi387
Re: Asking A Question
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 11:13:49 PM »
Hello,

could you please PM me your generator URL and an example URL that is not included in sitemap and how it can be reached from homepage?
Please also include your trasnaction ID (registered customers should be able to post in any subforum here).

josepi387

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 01:49:26 AM »
Hello,
Thanks for your response. I am still having a problem with my forum account.

I believe my posting problem likely stems from the fact that I did not
register in the forum with the same email address as the purchase was made.
I assumed that I could login and change my email address and be fine, however
that is not the case either. I received the message the email I tried to use was
already being used. Now I am really confused as to howw to fix this.

I am unable to PM. Below are the details of my purchase.

Transaction ID:  5ML29349D82004845
Item Price:  $19.99 USD
Total:  $19.99 USD
Order Description:  Standalone XML sitemap generator
Item/Product Number:  1
Buyer:  PCProfits101.com

Sorry for all the confusion.
Joe
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 07:56:16 PM »
Hello,

you should use forum username/password sent to you in automatied email with download link (username: admin135).