max_execution_time = 1200     ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
memory_limit = 300M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (8MB)

i tried different specs before and failed many times due to exhausted memory issue through ssh shell access...

eventually, i changed it to 300M...and it is still running at this moment, hope it won't let me down this time??

any suggestions from Admin?
Re: oh, my god...i changed memory limit to 300M to finish the script?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 09:03:26 AM »
later on, i set depth to 3...

and excluded some urls containing ? and=...

this has reduced comsumption of resources a lot....
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 02:22:26 PM »
I am having the same problem i have changed my settings to 50000 and 512M and still times out.
Please advise.
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 09:46:19 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

exclude some urls containing function codes like ? =, might help...

well i think it depends on what type of cms u r using...

and go through ur webpages to find out the depth level like

bbs.anztrip.com/xxx/xxx/xxx.html this is a fourth level link, the deepest level for my website, then set it 4 in my case...

as for max_execution _time, it does not need to be changed at all, cuz the generator will overite the php.ini file's setting?

the only thing needs to be changed is memeroy limit..make it bigger to start with and reduce it later on once u figure out the best size?

i am also a newbie from Australia...hope any pros can help as well.
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 11:42:48 PM »
and go through ur webpages to find out the depth level like

bbs.anztrip.com/xxx/xxx/xxx.html this is a fourth level link, the deepest level for my website, then set it 4 in my case...
Hello,

the "Depth level" means a number of "clicks" required to reach that page starting from homepage, i.e. depth level of 1 have all pages linked *directly* from your homepage, etc.