Error message: Premature end of script headers: index.php
« on: April 17, 2008, 07:52:19 PM »
I just bought and downloaded the Unlimited version for my larger datafeed sites. The free version has worked well with no issues. I uploaded the generator to a site that has over 5700 url's and ran the program only to receive the following error message on my first try. The site is [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]. The program stile says that it is running in background after the posted error.

Server error!
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: index.php

Re: Error message: Premature end of script headers: index.php
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 11:50:11 PM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.
Re: Error message: Premature end of script headers: index.php
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 06:53:27 PM »
I am trying to work with the host right now.

Here is what I did:

I created a folder called generator attached to my web site with the 5700 datafeed pages and uploaded all the unzipped files. Then I hit my url/generator/index.php to open the generator. I have 45 web sites on my server but no puplic folder. Should I have installed it another way?