Not all pages scanned
« on: May 13, 2008, 09:43:06 AM »
After the little tweaks that the Admin done here there is no hold ups so that is good. I have noticed though, that there are a lot of pages that do not show. I have a forum (all the pages show up) but I also have hundreds of small slideshows, each with their own page but these do not appear in the sitemap. Is there a little tweak I need to do with this?
Re: Not all pages scanned
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 11:18:05 AM »
I have just done some searching and found this that seems to answer the question https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/forum/index.php/topic,1626.html
After making a few changes, uploaded the pages to make sure the links properly work I crawled my site again, but there were no changes. Is there a delay with the sitemap updating or is this an issue my end and with my site host?
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 12:53:47 AM »
If you have any pages not showing, please PM me your generator URL and an example URL that is not included in sitemap + how it can be reached starting from homepage.
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 08:24:25 AM »
I would but somehow the password I put on it has changed. I know it has changed because I have a Password protector and it sorts all that out for me. I added this because I started to see access in my web statistics. I have tried all the usernames and passwords I can remember and none work.

Anyone know how I can now change this? Perhaps admin can :-[
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 08:44:23 AM »
I downloaded the config.inc file and deleted it from there and yploaded it, so that is sorted. Sorry for sounding like a pillock.

I will send the info over to you, thanks!