multiple sites
« on: March 15, 2006, 05:50:24 PM »
I run multiple sites from one database. Do I have to purchase, configure and install a separate paid version on each site? Is a bulk license available?
Re: multiple sites
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 06:16:42 PM »
Hello,

according to the Sitemap Generator License agreement:
If you have purchased a Single License, multiple copies of the Software may be installed and used, but for internal use only, for your personal websites.

It means that you don't have to purchase additional licenses :)
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 06:29:31 PM »
I saw the line you just quoted in the license agreement. However, "...but for internal use only, for your personal websites..." seemed to me not applicable to my situation. "Internal use," I imagine means internal to one's personal website. The websites I am working with are not my personali website, but sites I have helped people build. They are hosted on the same server and use the same database, but have different domain names and separate hosting accounts. Will this mean that I need to
1) purchase a separate license for each and
2) install and configure a separate program
on each site?
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 02:10:05 AM »
Hello,

I see what you mean. In case if you are not the owner of these websites, separate licenses are required per owner. We have a reseller price for the bulk purchase, which you may be interested in.

It will be more suitable for you to install separate instances of sitemap generator for every domain, otherwise you will have to re-enter new configuration options every time sitemap is generated for every website.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 01:36:45 AM »
Re: "We have a reseller price for the bulk purchase, which you may be interested in."

Please provide details.

Paul C.
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 06:51:18 AM »
Re: "We have a reseller price for the bulk purchase, which you may be interested in."

What is the price for bulk/mulitple domains?
Thanks
Al Guevara