not working at all
« on: June 27, 2008, 01:46:23 PM »
i Bought this script several moths ago, unfortunately i was in hospital after that, and really busy with rehab after.

Now i am finally and still i have no working  sitemap.

First it was a server issue they said, Now i increased it all, Memory and script usage, But nothing.

What can this be.

I really want a working sitemap, Google gives a lot og erors on my current sitemap now, because that really not works, thats why i used this one in the first place.
Re: not working at all
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 07:34:16 PM »
i don't get errors, but the  script does not do a thing

Continue the interrupted session (2008-06-12 21:24:04, URLs added: 3183, estimated URLs left: 18111)

This is already from before my surgery in june.

Never added one URL extra

I have Dual core 3 ghz with 4 gb ram 2 x 500 harddsisk, so i think not the worst configuration
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 08:44:22 PM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 01:58:05 AM »
I am my own host, these servers are mine, and i can do whatever i like to do with it.

All i want i a working sitemapp.

Also updates, i don;t have the download link anymore, its gone, because of new PC.
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2008, 02:09:16 AM »
Ok, please try to update PHP settings as described then.

I've resent you the download link.