Not going to the next queued set of links
« on: June 30, 2008, 06:29:20 AM »
Hi,

I have read through a lot of the posts and did due-diligence to see if this has been answered but i can't find anything.

When I index a site, it says that it is working on a particular set of links, then that there are ( +55 queued for the next depth level).

When it finishes its current level, it does not move on to the next set of queued links.

I thought maybe this was how it was supposed to work, so i used the script on another site that I run, and it seems to be working fine with that site! 

So, I know that it is something going on with the site i am trying to index, and not your script, but, I was hoping you could help point me in the right direction?  It is for tasteworcester.com.

Thanks,
Sean
Re: Not going to the next queued set of links
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 09:48:41 AM »
Hello,

please let me know your generator URL in private message so that I can check that particular case.
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 12:45:13 PM »
Hi,

I already *have* PM'd you with the generator location.

Thanks,
Sean
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 02:19:17 AM »
Hi,

The reply I received was completely unsatisfactory.  Your reply instructed me to upgrade to version 2.9, but as you can see at the bottom of the script, i am already at version 2.9.  Just to please you, however, I installed the latest version that is available for download, and, alas, the same problem is happening.

Now, I gave you a very specific path that was not getting indexed.  I have used your site's simulator tools, and, just on the homepage, your tools are showing a large amount of links that your script is not picking up. 

I would try to edit your script myself, but you have a big copyright notice in the script, so I am respecting your boundaries, however, if I do not receive a reply from you in regards to a way of having this work for the site that i specifically bought your script for, I am going to have to file a chargeback with paypal.

Thank you for your quick response and I look forward to receiving a complete response, after you have read the information I have already provided you.

Thanks again,
Sean