Error messages - What do they mean?
« on: March 30, 2006, 08:32:19 AM »
Sorry, this post may need to be moved. I could not start a new topic in the "stand alone" forum category.

I'm using the stand alone php version and everything seems to work fine except after about 40 minutes of crawling the crawler will stop and it will report the following two errors:

Links depth: 4
Current page: forum/Buy_Sell_Trade_Forums_C5/GSM_Phone_Buy_Sell_Trade_F36/nokia_3650_att_us_like_new_%24200.00_P281/
Pages added to sitemap: 2437
Pages scanned: 26480 (159,567.0 Kb)
Pages left: 6847 (+ 1334 queued for the next depth level)
Time passed: 52:01
Time left: 13:27
Memory usage: 12,430.7 Kb

Warning: set_time_limit(): Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/g-sitemap/pages/class.grab.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 12

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 360 seconds exceeded in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/g-sitemap/pages/class.grab.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 271

Can anyone tell me what needs to be done to fix this so that the crawler will completely finish properly?

Much appreciated!

Brendon
Re: Error messages - What do they mean?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 07:42:53 PM »
Hello Brendon,

You can find more details on "I see the set_time_limit() warning message" issue here: https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/forum/index.php/topic,6.html (sitemap generator faq)

PS. you should use login/password sent to you in automated email after purchase to post in "Standalone Generator" subforums.
Re: Error messages - What do they mean?
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 08:10:43 PM »
Thank you Oleg,

I have long ago lost the email that came when I bought the script. So I don't remember the password. Is there a way to have my password reset? The email associated with the purchase was "me (at) brendonturner.com"