pa

Hi Oleg

My host does not allow me access to the php.ini file to increase the memory size.  I was wondering if i could run this on my localhost (my desktop) and point the url to my web site, so that the remote site is site-mapped, but all the processing and sitemap is generated on my desktop.  I could then ftp over the sitemap to my site... 

Thanx
AP

pa

Looks like i could do this... not sure yet, since I got the following error.  Can you help? 

Thank you... 

Links depth: 4
Current page: categ.php?location=Colorado-Western, Grand Junction&categ=Dogs
Pages added to sitemap: 24109
Pages scanned: 24120 (284,931.4 KB)
Pages left: 21193 (+ 12392 queued for the next depth level)
Time passed: 306:41
Time left: 269:28
Memory usage: -
Resuming the last session (last updated: 2008-08-27 12:32:01)
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 9000 seconds exceeded in C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\5b_20080105\generator\pages\class.utils.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 6

pa

I re-started and it seems to be running fine.  I have one question...  the site is dynamically generated.  Does the script check to see if it is going to the same links again?  Here is the situation...  There is a menu bar which is 3 levels deep.  This is on every page of the site.  Lets say the script is on page number 2918 which is on level 3 of the menu, does it realize that most of the menu is already covered and need not be included in the sitemap... meaning the script does not go into a loop if the same links are present on every page.  I only ask because it has already run for 400 minutes, and is now showing another 200 minutes to completion.