Hi,

I am trying to run this script that I purchased today and I am not having any luck. I keep getting an error: Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 146276352) (tried to allocate 255088 bytes) in /home/englishb/public_html/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 6

I've gone through some of the support files on these errors and I still can not fix it.  I cant seem where to increase the amount of memory.  I have tried to up the memory in the script from the Configuration screen under  Crawler Limitations, Finetune (optional section), I've upped the memory to 1000 Maximum memory usage and I am still not getting anywhere, still the same error.

I need help to get this working! 
Okay....   I seem to have got around the memory issue by changing Progress state storage type: to var_export

Now it runs for a while but ultimately  seems to stop and I end up needing to resume it.  I am now up to:

Links depth: 4
Current page: photos/thumbnails.php?album=topn&cat=-9&page=5
Pages added to sitemap: 4591
Pages scanned: 4820 (93,280.3 KB)
Pages left: 1434 (+ 9980 queued for the next depth level)
Time passed: 61:17
Time left: 18:14
Memory usage: -
Resuming the last session (last updated: 2008-08-29 17:00:48)

I was unaware I had so many pages on my site.  I know I have a large link directory, photo gallery, and a small blog but this seems a little large.  (+ 9980 queued for the next depth level) ?? 

Advice, Options?
It's done....  I changed the max link depth to 4 and then it seemed to finish up quickly.