only a few pages generated
« on: September 02, 2008, 08:39:16 PM »

I have used the automatic generator before but did not have luck this time.  What was created was a site map but I submitted that and google said it was not in the supported format. 

Other problem is that my web site [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
has 30 or so pages that need to be included in the map.  This software made a map with 3 pages.  I tried this on another on another web site I have that is just basic html and it created a map for all 17
pages.  My clearchoicehi site was just re-built by a friend of a
friend and it may be too complicated for this free software to do anything
with.

Any ideas???
Re: only a few pages generated
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 08:03:15 AM »
I see that most of the links on your site are created with javascript - you should duplicate them in html to allow sitemap generator and search engines to index your site.
Re: only a few pages generated
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 06:47:53 PM »
I see that most of the links on your site are created with javascript - you should duplicate them in html to allow sitemap generator and search engines to index your site.

Thanks.  I was afraid that was the issue.  I can create a site using html the old fashion way but how do I duplicate the links?  Add the html right after the java on the same line of code?