How do I Send Sitemaps to Other Search Engines?
« on: September 18, 2008, 12:39:52 AM »
I finished sending my XML sitemap to Google on Monday, but suffered problems and had to resend it again today.  Now I'm ready to send my sitemap to Yahoo and other search engines, but cannot find the page where the files are created.  Can you help me?  I thought it was under the first tab at the top of the home page, but when I click it stays on the Home Page.

Thank you,

Perre Scott
Re: How do I Send Sitemaps to Other Search Engines?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 07:35:53 PM »
Hello,

if you are using Standalone sitemap generator (PHP script), you will find links to all sitemaps in "Sitemap Details" block in the left column.
In case of free online generator, all sitemaps are linked on resulting sitemap page, like:
https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/details-www.domain.com.html
Re: How do I Send Sitemaps to Other Search Engines?
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 04:04:59 AM »
Hi Oleg,

Thank you for your help.  I have uploaded the three other sitemaps (ROR, urllist, and html) to my website.  And I think I have uploaded the urllist.txt file to Yahoo.  However, I cannot figure out how to upload the URL to MSN or Live search engines.  Haven't tried ask or altavista yet.  However, can you tell me how I can upload to other search engines?  I thought I saw some instructions somewhere in Google Webmaster Tools, but I read all evening and could not find the instructions.

Thanks again,
Perre