Setting diff between standalone vs website demo
« on: October 25, 2008, 01:15:14 AM »
I've tried and tried through various config settings and still can not get more than 110 sites crawled on my website. The online demo maxes at 500. What's the diff? I have no errors, I have upped all the php.ini settings to an unrealistic level, and played with EVER setting available. I need help or I need my money back and I will find someone with a similar script that will do the same thing. Only work. I know it's got to be some SIMPLE because if it was something hard and difficult, I would have found it by now.
Re: Setting diff between standalone vs website demo
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 01:25:52 AM »
Hello,

could you please PM me your generator URL and an example URL that is not included in sitemap and how it can be reached starting  from homepage?
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 01:55:48 AM »
PM sent.
Refund!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 03:49:45 AM »
2+ weeks of asking for help. 2+weeks of time. 2+weeks of not getting answers. 2+weeks of headaches. Refund me for this software that does not work (for me). Since it is obvious you don't have time for me, I will not waste any more of my or your time. Refund me within 3 days or I will dispute the charges for software that doesn't do as it claims. You have till Tuesday to either FIX my problem or refund. Or I take matters into my own hands. Out of the 9 other sitemap generator software packages *INCLUDING* your very own online demo, ALL show more than 500 pages when indexing my site. Your installed software only crawls 110-135 pages (yes even without the filters). Time is ticking. The ball is in your court now.
--Wes A. Jones
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 03:52:02 AM by KI4ZBO »
Re: Refund!
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 10:43:22 AM »
The Admin looks like he gives everyone a reply, I hope he takes a look at your site and settings and can help you out, good luck fellow ham.
Rob
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 08:11:27 PM »
Hello,

your first message (and PM) on the forum was posted yesterday: https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/forum/index.php/topic,2372.msg8604.html#msg8604
I do not see any messages from your email address in my correspondence too, I'm sorry you spent 2 weeks trying to resolve the issue and it's sad you did not ask for help earlier.

I will follow up with your private message.
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 12:07:03 AM »
The Admin looks like he gives everyone a reply, I hope he takes a look at your site and settings and can help you out, good luck fellow ham.

Yes he does. However..... I'm at my wits end on this.

73's
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 12:12:42 AM »
Hello,

your first message (and PM) on the forum was posted yesterday: https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/forum/index.php/topic,2372.msg8604.html#msg8604
I do not see any messages from your email address in my correspondence too, I'm sorry you spent 2 weeks trying to resolve the issue and it's sad you did not ask for help earlier.

I will follow up with your private message.

Part of the communications problem is that I have too many email addresses. So yeah, that's all on me. None the less, I have been sending emails. It took a day or 2 just to get on the forum. In any case, I need this fixed. I've already evaluated several other programs that does the trick. The ONLY reason why I want your program to run is because it resides on the server and I can set up a cron job to do everything automagically. I usually am not this demanding but because of not being able to troubleshoot the code itself, can't get anything to work like it should, not getting any response from the emails, I hope you can understand why I'm getting.....upset. not to mention that others on the forum with the same problem, but no fixes to be read. The ones that were suggested I tried and still nothing.
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 02:59:02 AM »
Hello,

thank you for details, I'm sure we will be able to resolve the issue.

The issue has been resolved. Thanks! I told you it would be something "simple".