gar

Receiving '500 Internal Server Error' straight after install
« on: October 29, 2008, 09:49:58 AM »
Hi.

I have had problems installing the unlilmited generator. I have followed the instructions and checked to ensure all steps have been carried out. However, when I attempt to access the generator for the first time straight after installing I get a 500 Internal Server Error.

The error log is as  follows:

[Tue Oct 28 15:38:33 2008] [error] [client 83.148.137.223] Premature end of script headers: php-script

Now searching on this site for internal server errors I read that others have experienced this problem after successfully configuring the program. I don't even get to this point. They have been told to change the memory_limit and max_execution_time settings. I do not think this is the problem in my case:

memory_limit                     32M
max_execution_time        90

My host forum (unitedhosting) has suggested the error log suggests there is an infinite loop in my code. Obviously I can not debug the code as it is encrypted.

Any help would be great. I would rather be able to use this great package rather than receive a refund.

Ben.

gar

Re: Receiving '500 Internal Server Error' straight after install
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 02:47:32 PM »
The index.php of the download is basically summed up as :

Code: [Select]
<?php
eval(base64_decode('{a string of 4048 characters}'));
?>

Does this string length sound correct?
Re: Receiving '500 Internal Server Error' straight after install
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 11:28:48 PM »
Do you mean that happens immediately when you are trying to open sitemap generator in browser? (NOT when you are trying to create sitemap)
Try to reupload all files and open generator *before* setting permissions.