Cannot continue interupted session
« on: December 15, 2008, 04:03:30 PM »
Hello,

I've installed the Unlimited PHP Sitemap Generator and all went well. However when I run the crawling to create the map, the session stopped with this message:

Continue the interrupted session (2008-12-15 10:44:12, URLs added: 3816, estimated URLs left: 10856)

Every time I try to continue it doesn't seem to be processing? Just want to verify with you that I'm not missing something? I have not done this yet:

try to increasemax_execution_time and memory_limit settings in your php.ini (if you have access to it) and restart apache.

As I wanted to check with you first to see if there are any options I have not explored. My domain is [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Re: Cannot continue interupted session
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 11:47:00 PM »
It seems to be making progress? Doesn't appear like it is, but last time I checked it was up to 7995 urls added, 19,000+ left. So it must be going? I'll let it run overnight and see if it completes the process?
Sitemap generation in progress... Won't complete
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 11:21:53 AM »
When I run the generator, I get the message Sitemap generation in progress... but it never goes beyond that? Can't get it to run the maps. PM'd login yesterday. Can't get past this step.
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 08:10:51 PM »
Got it to run but only run's the single page, same problem as this thread / person:

https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/forum/index.php/topic,2525.html

Ran it through the SER simulator and it checks out fine? Can I request some input please.
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 01:38:50 AM »
Hello Oleg,

I want to thank you so much! Your edits to my configuration did the trick and the sitemaps are created.  ;D Took a good while but I had a lot of pages. Found 19 broken links for me to repair.

Your input has allowed me to learn how to properly configure the generator to run a sitemap on a good size website. Your software is exceptional and I will be recommending it to other site owners.

Best Regards