Standalone Generator Not Finding Pages (and forums issue): HELP!
« on: December 19, 2008, 05:38:18 PM »
FORUMS:
I attempted to post to the Bug reporting for Standalone Sitemap Generator section and it is not allowing any new posts OR replies. What gives?

ISSUE:
When I could not figure out a way to post yesterday, I sent an email and forwarded it again today. I appreciate your patience on this issue, as I am in a rush to try and resolve this ASAP since I need to get some XML sitemaps done.

I have your standalone generator I purchased some time ago, last updated I think about 4 months ago, and I attempted today to have it generate a site map for a new very indepth site I launched for a client hotelvacationdeals.com. The generator finished in like 1 minute flat, but only contained the default 19 pages. It completely failed to spider any of the other pages on the site. See URL below, which allows someone to drill down by state, then city. None of those pages have been spidered!

I am not sure at this point if there is a problem with those pages (didn’t see any issue with the code, which I can update if that is a problem), but the site map generator refuses to spider all of these pages. Genrator URL available via PM on request as I would prefer not to publish that URL publically here (I tried to PM ADMIN and it wouldnt let me do that either!)

Please let me know what I am doing wrong, if anything. Never had this problem before and I want to ensure it is a problem with the app vs. this site. Any help you can give is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your assistance.
Re: Standalone Generator Not Finding Pages (and forums issue): HELP!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 08:20:57 PM »
Hello,

I've replied to your email earlier, please check your inbox.

re: FORUMS:

you should use forum login/password that was sent to you in the same email with sitemap generator download link to be able to post there.

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 08:36:44 PM »
I am logged in with the original account / email I made my purchase from, and have my original receipt as well.

1. Still cannot post to the "Bug reporting for Standalone Sitemap Generator" section.
2. Never received any replies from you to my email. Please resend or post here or in a PM.

Thanks.
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 08:39:24 PM »
Okay, just received your email. Was a delay. Replying now.

Thanks.