XML Sitemap generator not getting all my pages
« on: March 30, 2009, 03:48:39 PM »
Hi!

I hope someone can assist me.  Every time I run the sitemap generator it does not pick up all my pages.  It only gets about 17 pages but I have a lot more than that.  The url is [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] and Iwould greatly appreciate any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong or need to change in order to get the pages indexed.  For example: One of the pages ([ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]) has approximately 40 additional pages that are not indexing.  I would sure appreciate some help!

Thanks,

Mark
Re: XML Sitemap generator not getting all my pages
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 01:59:54 AM »
Please check our simulator of search engine crawler: https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/se-bot-simulator.html
It will tell that those links are pointing to a non-www domain, hence treated as external domain links (Google doesn't allow to include domain.com and www.domain.com in the same sitemap).
You should add www prefix in all those links.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 04:20:32 PM »
I did use "the Search Engine Robot Simulator", and I found all of my pages in internal links. I have used the free site map generator several times for the same site, and everything was ok. But today it only generates some of my pages.
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 09:55:41 PM »
Hello,

do you mean free online generator finds less pages now or standalone generator script?
Did you change something on your site?