I purchased the standalone version for just: $19.99 include installation service for the additional $10 fee. I got an Email: as follows:
"Thank you for purchasing the Standalone XML Sitemap Generator.
Note: you have also selected professional installation option. If you did not include your FTP details with your order, please reply to this email, including:
- your website FTP hostname
- your FTP username
- your FTP password"

Which I sent to you. I sent 2 more messages and so far have not received an answer.

I would like to know how I can see what you did, if you submitted my sitemap to the search engines and did you repair the broken links. (there were 83)

thanks inj advance, David
 :)
Hello,

an email was sent to you, please check if it was stuck in spam filters for some reason, the subject line is "Sitemap Generator has been installed".
I got your email and was very pleased with what I saw, thanks. Did you get my reply about fixing the broken links? I may not have paid for this even though I thought I had. Just let me know and I will pay the Thanks again, David
Hello,

we do not provide a service for fixing broken links, you should contact your website developer to do that. Sitemap generator is only reporting them to help you to resolve the issue.