no problem after upgrade.

but there are two times the closing php tag (?>) to see on every page
Im ashamed.. i lost the email too..

Can any admin send me an msg true mail or pm?

Thanks alot..  :-[
So to upgrade we simply follow the 2 steps you have listed in the documentation re "upgrade"?

i.e. replace the index.php and copy in all the files from pages/ to the pages/ folder?

Nothing else? The cron will keep running along etc. ok?
Yes, not other changes should be required.

I noticed a unix executable file called "2" in thepages directory. This is a new file I don't recognize. What is it?
That is actually a copy of one of php files (not executable) that was inadvertently included there - you can safely remove it.
but there are two times the closing php tag (?>) to see on every page

Please try to re-download sitemap generator again - this issues has been corrected now.
can i have the download link on PM? i have lost the first email...

thanks.
Please try to re-download sitemap generator again - this issues has been corrected now.

Hmmmmm...did so now the pages directory contains: changelog.txt, default.conf, documentation.html, index.php, and license.html. Aren't these the files in the top level directory, generator?

Also noticed the ?> tags are still at the bottom of the page.

I can wait to download this later when it all get sorted out.
so where is the link to download 3.0?
I have a new PC so no mail with download link :-(
Can the buy mail resend or something?
Same here. What's the answer?
Oleg thank you,

specifically for x-cart this has been an issue and I really appreciate the development and the free upgrade.

Now, back to kindergarden... ::)

Hello,

please try to:
- clear browser cache
- remove existing generator folder from server
- download the package again
- reupload it.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Hmmmmm...did so now the pages directory contains: changelog.txt, default.conf, documentation.html, index.php, and license.html. Aren't these the files in the top level directory, generator?

Also noticed the ?> tags are still at the bottom of the page.

I can wait to download this later when it all get sorted out.
Ok,

Two Items:
First, I am just making you aware of.  I attempted to downloaded the zip file and I received the following error when I attempted to open the zip:
generator.zip: Unexpected end of archive

I have attempted to redownload it with the no errors.  I didn't know if that was something on your end or mine.  Just wanted to make you aware of it.

Second to the single one track minded people out there.  I actually have my email but who are you people?  You have no idea of different circumstances for each person.  You have no idea if their computer crashed and they lost everything.  Just because they know how to work or semi-work on a website does not mean they know how to repair a computer and recover the data.  Perhaps the computer repair technician told them that all of their stuff was damaged and they were not aware that they needed a backup.  Here, take my scenario.  The software was purchased under a different email that doesn't even belong to me and then the email was changed afterwards with this company to one of my emails so even though I have the email the link didn't work unless I changed the email associated with it.  I also have around a gazillion email addresses that are all utilized for different business and personal purposes.  Who the hell knows what email this product was purchased under if I didn't have a backup copy of all of my emails in one place.  I purchase around 10,000 items a year for our business through various emails.  Lighten up on some of these guys.  Yes they can pay the $20.00 and yes it said keep the email  There are different circumstances for different people.

[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

Wayne Leiser, CTO
Spectacular Computer Repair

Well done Wayne, good for you. Someone's got to wipe their noses. A couple of us were just pointing out the disappointing the high level of winging that this has caused. Oleg creates a great upgrade, tells everyone its free and a high proportion of the responses were wining, not even thankful. It very much felt to me like Oleg had a whole bunch of kids in kindergarden who had no respect nor appreciated 'free food on a plate' .  So, you've missed the point. Its not about loosing your email, which even professionals can go amiss sometimes I am sure, it was the degree of selfishness and thoughtlessness was shown.Those guys who winged need to take a good look at themselves.

Dear Admin

I lose my email too. My hard drive was crashed, what now ?
Pls send me prv message with the link (check my email )

Best regards
koshin
Dear Oleg

Thank you for the new version! I am gratefull.

I have on PROBLEM: it does not make html sitemaps in the folder that i choose. How do I solve this problem? In the config I have set everything up as usual, previous script made HTML sitemaps perfectly.