Fatal error: Call to undefined function - New Version 3
« on: May 22, 2009, 03:52:13 AM »
Fatal error: Call to undefined function qvIM58X9FIv3_Vd9UD() in /home/xxxx/public_html/generator/index.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 30

I did an upgrade to the new version 3 and I get the above error?
New file called default.config should that be changed to confg.inc.php? or do I leave config.inc.php and add default.config?
runcrawl.sh just gets left alone and stays in file?
The instructions that come with new version are not upgrade instructions.

Thanks
Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function - New Version 3
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 04:56:28 PM »
My Bad, I loaded the "pages" folder inside the other folder. I did not overwrite the "pages" folder with the new files. I corrected that and the generator is working. The script used to take about 4 minutes to level 7 and write 1800 links in a sitemap. So far I am in level 3 have 1800 links in 30 minutes? Should this new sitemap 3.0 take this long or do I have a setting wrong?
So far the new 3.0 is finding more links  :)
Thanks
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 05:04:07 PM »
That might be a reason - there were a few improvements in crawler login, so it finds those links that in some cases were not found before.
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 12:31:21 AM »
The new design is great in 3.0 but... How do I set the sitemap to stop at XXX sitemaps?
When I used the old sitemap script it only found 1800 .html. Now I need to stop the script since it is finding over 50,000.
These seem to be good .html page but google does not like over 50,000. I was thinking I should stop around 20,000?
I am using a cron job but I want the sitemap to stop around 20,000. How can I make that happen?
I set the "(This will limit the number of pages crawled. You can enter "0" value for unlimited crawling.)" to 25,000 but it does NOT stop?