How to edit config.inc.php file as it is encrpted format
« on: May 23, 2009, 01:24:48 PM »
Hi,

We have two server and read the solution on that manually edit the config.inc.php file. But it is encoded format. plz suggest how can I edit config.inc.php file.

Thanks.
Re: How to edit config.inc.php file as it is encrpted format
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 01:55:01 PM »
Hello,

what exactly is the issue you get? The latest sitemap genetrator v3.0 doesn't have config.inc.php file, the configuration is stored in data/generator.conf file instead.
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 05:05:44 AM »
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

I have been using two servers as [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] and [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] (these domain access only by admin) with load balancer. And when I have configured my public URL [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ], it has given an error as socket not found. After that when I used my first domain as [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] than it has generated XML with that server url but I need to generate XML with my public domain like [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]. I read this problem on the following URL:
https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/forum/index.php/topic,1195.html

As mentioned above link we have found page.config.inc.php page under page directory but all file are encoded format.

Thanks
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 11:02:51 PM »
Hello,

I see now - the "IP connection" option has been moved from config file to the main configuration page, so you can defined it without manualy modification of config file.
It's called "Server IP address" and you can find it at the bottom of confgiration screen.