How many URLs Could be included by this Generator
« on: May 30, 2009, 09:36:04 AM »
Hi

I am Using this Sitemap Generator in my site. But I found it is not including all the URLs in sitemap. My site having 5000 web pages. Site map showing approximately 2000 URLs. And that sitemap not containing the Very deep URLs.
One more site having 35000 Web pages but that sitemap also containing 10500 URLs only.  I have taken The screen shot of the Configuration settings. Does it Needs any Other Changes. I want to include alll my Web page URLs in XML sitemap and RSS feed also.

Thanks in Advance
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 09:43:32 AM by kumar.hmgt »
Re: How many URLs Could be included by this Generator
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 10:57:08 AM »
Hello,

sitemap generator doesn't have a set limit for number of URLs, in case if it exceeds 50,000 URLs it splits the sitemap on multiple files automatically.
Please PM me your generator URL/login and example URL that is not included in sitemap and how it can be reached, starting from homepage.
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 07:41:55 AM »
Hi

Thank you for reply. I am including my generator URL and other details
URL                        :  [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
User Name             :  medicexchange
Password               :  k3rala
SiteMap URL           :  [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

An example Path from Home page
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]      (Link : Product Showcase)
   [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]     (Link : A)
        [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]       (Link : ACCUVIX XQ)
              [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]              (Link : Medison America)
                    [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

From the above flow Only home page URL is included in the Sitemap the other four stages not included. Next to this stages also not included.

Thanks in Advance
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 02:50:18 PM »
You had incorrect "Save sitemap path" defined, so perhaps sitemap was not updated. I've corrected that.
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 06:36:30 AM »
Hi
Thank you for the reply. Still I am facing the problem. the sitemap generator tool crawler hanged at the particular page. Past 2 days it is in hanging condition. Due to this it is not updating the sitemap. If any changes needed from our side please explain in brief or mail me in detail to my mai ID . I have attached the screen short of the corresponding page. The following is the corresponding page at which the tool is hanged.
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

Thanks in Advance

« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 06:38:27 AM by kumar.hmgt »
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 02:49:13 PM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.