Error after installation
« on: June 05, 2009, 12:49:59 AM »
Hi, new member here. I sucessfully uploaded the generator folder to public_html and set the generator folder permissions to 777 and the sitemap.xml and ror.xml to 666. But when I enter [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] in the browser, I get a "You don't have permission to access /generator on this server" and also a 404 not found error.
Re: Error after installation
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 01:27:07 AM »
Hello,

generator/ folder should stay 0755, you should set to 0777 generator/data/ folder.
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 08:47:47 AM »
I don't have a Data folder, nor a Page folder as indicated in the installation instructions. The zipped download of files I got didn't contain a generator folder either and I had to create one and move the files into it. Do the missing Data and Page folders contain any files at install or are they empty andI can create them myself? If so, which if the other files in th edownload need to be moved into the Data and Page folders please?
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 03:10:43 PM »
My apologies, I found those folders. I had made the mistake of dragging the files from the zipped download instead of clicking Extract.