Directory Listing Denied error
« on: March 16, 2009, 08:29:57 PM »
Hello, so I just followed the instructions to the T, and I got this error when going to my [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ].

It says:
Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

Help is greatly appreciated.
Re: Directory Listing Denied error
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 03:07:51 PM »
Thanks! That worked.  However, this sitemap has been crawling for 2 days now with me resuming it twice.  It says it has scanned 38,680 pages so far.  I just do not believe we have that many pages and perhaps there might be duplicate content because this has happened to us in the past before with other software.  How do we go about tweaking it so that we filter out the duplicate pages?
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 02:13:54 PM »
Ok I went ahead and PMed you the details.  When looking at my PM box on this forum it doesn't seem to show my sent messages.  Maybe I'm missing something but let me know if you did not receive it.

Thanks
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 10:41:57 PM »
Hello,

I've modified your settings to exclude URLs with "product_id=" that duplicate your static html links, and added "html product" pages to "do not parse" option to add them directly to sitemap without fetching from server for faster crawling.
Please check now.
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 08:49:13 PM »
I'm having the same problem.  I've used my domain/generator/index.php and I can't get in.

Help!