How to set attributes when 2 specs match?
« on: June 19, 2009, 05:04:34 AM »
I'm trying to set the attributes for sets of files but they match two of the filename strings and only one of them is "winning".  I have about 80 static files with URLs like [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ], [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ], [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ], where aa, bb, cc are in reality area names (note NO trailing slash tho that'll work to access the file).  There are also thousands of files that are "under there", e.g. [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] where the "_rep_" is in ALL of these (really these are all dynamic files where I parse the URL's on the fly).  The problem is whatever I set for the attributes of the 80 files, overrides what I set for the thousands of others.

I've tried the following specs in setting the attributes:
dr/$,,yearly, 0.9 (also tried dr$,,yearly,0.9 and listing each one as dr/aa/$,,yearly,0.9)
_rep_,,weekly,0.6

and tried both orders of these, and still the "dr" setting is the one that wins.  How can I independently specify the attributes for these two groups?
Re: How to set attributes when 2 specs match?
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 07:49:24 PM »
Yes I did try that.
Re: How to set attributes when 2 specs match?
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 01:21:26 AM »
Oops,I tried it again and dr/aa$  works fine -- I must've looked at an old xml file  when I did it before, or was dozing ;-).  Sorry for the bad info and thanks for the good support!