run sitemap on localhost:8080
« on: July 03, 2006, 02:58:59 PM »
I need to run sitemap generator on my windows local machine  using apache webserver running on port 8080.
I have specified:
 [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] as mys starting url
and [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] as my sitemap URL.
But when i try to crawl my website it keeps on using localhost on port 80 (which is used by IISS for SMTP services) and thus fail to run (msg = there was an error while the URL specified [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ], HTTP headers follow: HTTP/1.1 404 object not found Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.1... la page est introuvable)
Any solution to help me solve this issue?
Re: run sitemap on localhost:8080
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 11:22:17 PM »
Hello,

Please try the recent Sitemap Generator version (download using the same link, the package has just been updated), it should work with non-standard ports as well.
Thank you for feedback!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2006, 10:49:43 AM »
Thanks for your prompt reply.

I have downloaded version 2.2 2006-04-11 but still cannoyt make it work.

My parameters are:
starting URL = [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
save sitemap to: sitemap.xml
your sitemap URL: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
create text sitemap and html: unchecked

After been run, no xml file is created and one broken link is displayed:
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]

When I click on this link in the "broken links" page : it displays the URL :
[ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
in my browser window.

In the Analyze window I have also  these two error messages under site folders structure:
Warning:  ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\generator\pages\page-analyze.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 61
Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\generator\pages\page-analyze.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 63.

Could you help me to solve these issues ?

thanks

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2006, 12:32:22 PM »
I have downloaded your latest version and ... now everything is working perfectly well.
Thanks for your prompt replies and your efficient suport.

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2006, 11:44:21 PM »
You are welcome! :)

You might want to download even newer version now as it fixes the problem introduced with latest changes: https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/forum/index.php/topic,322.html :)