FRUSTATED!
« on: July 15, 2009, 11:10:26 PM »
After more than 6 hours pushing the RUN Button every time the program stopped and waiting for the XML-Sitemaps crawls all my site pages, when it finished I got this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: () in /home/content/a/u/t/autopten/html/generator/pages/mods/mobile.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 41

:-\ :-\ What a frustation!
Re: FRUSTATED!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 01:44:52 AM »
Hello,

please try to disable mobile sitemap option if you enabled it and resume generation of sitemap.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 04:19:37 PM »
I have received the same error message, "PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  () in /home/public_html/generator/pages/mods/mobile.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 41".  However, when I run the sitemap generator manually, I do not get this error, and the sitemaps generate perfectly.  I only get this error when I run the sitemap generator through the cron.  Other than this, I have no othe problems with the generator.  Is there something else I can do other than disabling the mobile sitemap option?  Of course the other obvious alternative is to run the generator manually, but I would prefer the issue be fixed, not ignored.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 09:55:49 PM »
Hello,

please try to redownload sitemap generator (using the same download link) and upload it over your existing generator/ folder, overwriting files. It should work now.