jcmental

• OMG I CAN'T DO IT!
softwear authentication key gets reset?
« on: July 12, 2006, 10:45:28 PM »
Hello admin
Please can you shed any light on this error. After you installed the sitemap gen for me I tryed to run it but I keep losing my authentication key for the softwera I use on my server. I get this mesage every time:-

Links depth: -
Current page: -
Pages added to sitemap: -
Pages scanned: - (- Kb)
Pages left: - (+ - queued for the next depth level)
Time passed: -
Time left: -
Memory usage: -
An error occured: There was an error while the URL specified: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
HTTP headers follow:
HTTP/1.1 302 Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:39:27 GMT Server: Apache/1.3.36 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.27 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 PHP-CGI/0.1b Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0 Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT Pragma: no-cache X-Powered-By: PHP/4.4.2 Location: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] Connection: close Content-Type: text/html
HTTP output:
Bid4yourbike, motorbike auction, motorcycle auction and bike parts. - SITE ACTIVATION
 You will need to activate your license in order to be able to use PHP Pro Bid.
Please follow this [ link ] to login to the clients area of phpprobid.com
You will need to complete the following details on the SITE ACTIVATION page in order to get a valid license.
Please note that all requests are logged to prevent any abuse and we can disable your license at any time.
Users that abuse the licensing service by requesting keys for unlincesed sites will have their membership cancelled.

IMPORTANT: Each license key is only valid for one installation.

ENTER THE FOLLOWING DETAILS ON THE LICENSE REQUEST PAGE TO GET THE ACTIVATION KEY
SERVER IP: ***.***.**.67
LOCAL INSTALLATION DIRECTORY: /home/******l/public_html
INSTALLATION URL: bid4yourbike.com

Your current activation key is invalid.
Please enter your admin area details in order to reset your license
I like watching other people struggle. It makes me feel part of a team. :eek:

Re: softwear authentication key gets reset?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 12:15:22 AM »
Hello,

this message is NOT generated by Sitemap Generator (it doesn't require the activation keys to run).
As I see from the message, it's from "PHP Pro Bid" software you are probably running at the site.