admin login
« on: October 20, 2005, 07:36:11 PM »
Hi,

I enabled admin login and now I want to disable. It's giving me so much trouble.

It's asking me to login to every single webpage that I clicked to within the program.
To make this worse, it's one infinite loop of requesting login. It keeps asking me for
my login even though I've already provided user name and password.

Please advise. Thanks!
Re: admin login
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 08:07:19 PM »
Hi,

you can just modify your config.inc.php file via FTP - set empty values for these settings:
    'xs_login' => '',
    'xs_password' => '',

Then you will enter an empty values when asked for password *one time* and it will be disabled further.
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 11:56:37 PM »
Thank you so much! That worked!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 09:55:15 AM »
Hi,

I enabled admin login and now I want to disable. It's giving me so much trouble.

It's asking me to login to every single webpage that I clicked to within the program.
To make this worse, it's one infinite loop of requesting login. It keeps asking me for
my login even though I've already provided user name and password.

Please advise. Thanks!
Hi I have the same problem, every time i click on another sitemap xml menu voice it ask me the user and pswd and i can't do the crawling of my web site. :-\
I try to let empty values in
'xs_login' => '',
'xs_password' => '',
But i can't enter in the generator...
can you help me? ???
regards
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 10:05:26 AM »
ok i solve it  8).
To the next people who'll have this problem...
In this case is not relevant to change the user and password in  the config.inc.php file.
it's important to remove the generator.conf file, evidentelly there was something corrupted inside...
Now i can login and start crawling ... :-*
bye