Sitemap Generator is not crawling the URLs i n my database
« on: October 02, 2009, 03:01:16 PM »
I have a ScuttlePlus site and the software is only crawling the physical files that I have, not any of the files in the database.  What settings do I need to change so that it will get all my URL's.  It only picked up 3 URLs, but there should be 2000-3000 URLs when you include bookmarks, tags and user profiles.

I have PM'd the admin my details, but I need help from anyone who knows how to set this up.

Thank you.
Re: Sitemap Generator is not crawling the URLs i n my database
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 06:28:24 PM »
Admin requested more info.
I have provided it.
I am awaiting a response.

In the meantime, does any body know how to make the software crawl the database?

Thanks in advance.
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 03:28:56 PM »
I gave admin incorrect info.  It has been corrected.

**admin PM'd...**

Any other ideas anybody?  I just want the software to crawl my database.
Thanks.
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 08:50:08 PM »
Admin,

have you had a chance to look at the updated info I gave you?  Please let me know what I can do to fix it or if you need anything else.  I really want to get this software working!

Thanks!
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 02:07:43 PM »
It seems to be getting worse.  Now the software is only finding 1 file (index.php). It's not crawling anything else.

Admin, I NEED help here please.

Thank you in advance.
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 05:19:25 PM »
I just checked out the demo version to see how it was supposed to work and I saw that when I go to the "Crawling" tab and tell it to start that the software displays what URLs it has found and its overall progress.

Mine does not do that.  Mine shows nothing the entire time and then comes back with 1 URL.  I have attached a screenshot of what mine looks like:

Mine is blank.

Is this a permissions issue?  Please help me with this.  I have had the product for several days now and I still don't have it doing anything.

Thanks in advance.
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 12:39:01 AM »
Hello,

replied to your PM, sitemap should be created now (updated your crawling settings to suit to your site).