Im having a nightmare
« on: July 19, 2008, 11:08:35 PM »
Hi all, Im having a nightmare with the stand alone sitemap generator.. Personally if I new i would have the problems im having i would have never invested in the software..

My host 1 and 1 are giving me no support for scripts at all for some reason.. They are talking about php.ini files which i cannot control anyhow as my apache has to be restarted for any php.ini file to override the original settings i.e time outs etc..and memory issues..

If anyone out there can help me set my config up so it will work with 1 and 1 could you please let me know what to do.. Im pulling my hair out now after 6 hours of trying to get my sitemap up and running.

Its so frustrating.

Bascially after about 5 minutes the thing justs locks on me and times out. One and one say my settings are set to excecution time 300 as defualt.. I cannot change this myself, ( Too dumb to understand).
They also stae they cannot give me script support as they are too busy  ( Greeeaaat ) .

If anyone could help me sort this out please do.... ???

Regards
Paul
Re: Im having a nightmare
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 08:54:24 AM »
So when do i expect to you to check it then?    :-X
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 12:38:56 PM »
Hi,
I have the same problem with 1and1, after 13mn it simply stop and does not crawl anymore

Can you help?

thanks

Best regards,

Matthieu
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 11:54:56 PM »
Hello,

in case if it stops you can resume generator by opening Crawling tab and run with "resume" checkbox enabled.