I have use Sitemap Generator then when complete - it this great, fab!!, however the advert said

"Get into Google in 7 Days Guaranteed."  :-\

Would like to know ineedhits.com (listed in Google in just 7 days Guaranteed) is that  good or bad?

"Google Listing Guaranteed
Need to get included in Google fast? Get your website included in Google within only 7 days and improve your ranking every month!" ( i like this but if it scam???)

I am worry if this is scam as then later on this will my domain to be removed from a search engine's index??
Please confirm?  ???

I have been waiting over a month my PagePank still 0, so i if i buy and use "Get into Google in 7 Days Guaranteed." and it will help my website get in Page Rank in Google quicker rather than waiting so long but i worry if this is scam and google will remove my domian from search engine??  Please confirm?

(I have not use this yet until anyone feedback on this please?)

Please anyone tell me about this company? Thank you

I hope you understand my typing due i got language difficult due hearing impairemet. Thank you.
The iNeedHits service isn't a scam and won't get you removed from Google. If your site is already in Google (Google has a cached version of your homepage) then you don't need this.

It is really only for brand new sites that Google hasn't picked up.

Page rank used to be updated monthly by Google but they haven't done that for some time now. It is more usual to see page rank updated once every 3 months or so.

It is thought that Google is next due to update page rank sometime before the end of the month.

You can view a list of when page rank has updated in the past at [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
Philip Nicosia
ok thank you, my website is in cached is that you mean:

cache:www.luxury-invitations.com

so that my website is already in Google  :) but PageRank is still '0' and unranked :(?
Also i check:
link:www.luxury-invitations.com and this is in not index but i have already many exchange links to help my PageRank so what have I go wrong?  ??? Even i follow google's webmaster guidelines to improve pass validate. I can see my Alexa going very well every few days but no PageRank. Also i can see my  Google's webmaster tools that my sitemap.xml is update everyday.

I understand you say Google take time to update but this is nearly 2months so that have I to wait another months?

I think better to get iNeedHits.com to speed up as i need client otherwise my business so quiet and cant afford to Ad Words,  but i use this somtime.

I think i am good at design website, coding plus pass validate ;D but terrible at SEO rule to get higher rank :-[!! Hope that make sense!

Any advice will be pleasure :)

Thank you xxx
Google's link: command doesn't work the way you expect it to.  This is a deliberate functionality restriction as stated by Google.

You are better off using +yourdomain.com as the search command.  That will show you results of any page that mentions or links to your domain.

Forget ineedhits.com and any other type of service that offers fast inclusion, you don't need them and the money is better spent developing your site.  Make  sure your site is created using standards compliant html or xhtml then  purchase and install the standalone xml-sitemap generator.  Using the standalone xml-sitemap generator with Google's Webmaster tools and Yahoo's SiteExplorer will usually get both bots to touch your brand new site within a few hours and indexed within a couple days.  Add incoming links from other live sites and you make the process even easier.

Getting indexed isn't a problem.  Spend your money on good website design and a dependable host.

Don't forget to add this line to the top of your robots.txt file so the bots will automatically check your sitemap.xml when they crawl your site:

Sitemap:  [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
Join the xml-sitemaps affiliate program and get paid for sales referrals -

Aquarius Coaching

The iNeedHits service isn't a scam and won't get you removed from Google. If your site is already in Google (Google has a cached version of your homepage) then you don't need this.

Is this true? I have used this service even though my site is listed as they claim to help improve your rankings month on month by having good quality links dotted about the internet - if you keep paying once a month of course! If it's a waste of money, then that's $20 a month for something else!
I am not picking on you, but why would you pay a subscription to just get listed in Google, when Google Webmaster tools takes less than 10 minutes, gives you total control and access to information confirming Google's crawl of your site, will usually get you listed in a couple days and is guaranteed not to violate Google's TOS?  My best submission time ever was done with the standalone generator from xml-sitemaps.com, Google Webmaster tools and Yahoo SiteExplorer.  I had a brand new domain with ZERO backlinks that appeared in Google 8 hours after setting it up.    Normally I see new sites indexed within 48 hours.

Google isn't the only major search engine, what are you doing about Yahoo, Ask and Microsoft Live Search ?  Millions of people are devoted to those services too.

I can't say anything about that particular ineedhits "service".  But my honest opinion, and that of other professionals in this industry, would be to stay away from any site promotion gimmick that would claim to submit your site to "250+ independent"  search engines.  Since they claim they can get you a "top 10 ranking" in those engines, you need to consider saving your money.  What if they get 100 or 1000 people subscribing with the exact same type of website, how can they guarantee top 10 rankings for 1,000 people in the same niche?  Why would anyone want to be "ranked" at the top of a site that regular people will never see? 

If you aren't working to improve your listing in Google, Yahoo, MSN Live, Ask or even DMOZ, then you are wasting your time and money.  Those are the only mainstream sites used by the majority of the public for Internet shopping & searching.  The next tier of "useful" sites are meta search sites that pull their information directly from those top 5 sources.  Use yourself and your friends as an example, how often do you honestly use a search page that isn't one of the top 4  known & recognized search engines?

Submitting your website to spam campaign, mock search sites might get you a lot of links but they are not quality and they don't guarantee that you will get quality visitors to your site.

That $20/month could have been spent buying a nice lunch or  PPC ads that would have been sending interested, targeted people to your site to buy a product or service they were specifically searching for on the web.  Have you tested to make sure you are actually getting backlinks from worthwhile sites?

It comes down to this major point:  There are a lot of people who make money selling a gimmick or service claiming to improve your website ranking.  None of those people can guarantee that you will actually benefit from their service.  They CAN'T honestly make that guarantee and they really don't care if you benefit or not, they just want to convince you to give them your money.   You have to learn to spend your money wisely and read the "guarantees" extremely carefully.  If you go after every scheme or promise that you encounter, you'll end up spending more money than you will ever make from your website.

The standalone xml-sitemap generator has been one of the best purchases I have made.  It acts as a great metric when considering other purchases.
  • It is well designed
  • It works exactly as it is supposed to
  • It has an incredibly low price for the quality
  • It saves an incredible amount of time for any size website
  • The support is pretty fantastic for the amount of money spent
  • They don't pester you with additional sales attempts after the purchase

« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 10:22:28 PM by AustinWebTechs »
Join the xml-sitemaps affiliate program and get paid for sales referrals -

mesothelioma

Re: ineedhits.com Get your website listed in Google in just 7 days. Scam??
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2007, 12:52:26 PM »
I agree with that.
This sitemap generator works brilliant and that is the best way to get indexed.
Getting indexed is not hard at all but getting noticed by customers where you want to is another altogether.
Seo people often appeal to novices claiming indexing in days but it wont help their campaign much if they need to appear in Dallas or New York and they never do show up.
Time is the only measure of a websites authority and that is the one thing most website owners dont have!
[url][http://www.mesothelioma-cancer-treatment.org/url]
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2009, 03:54:43 AM »
i also ordered G-boost Google Listing Guaranteed in 7 days .  it's already 10 days more . but i cant find nothing about my website . i email to them so many times but never respond  . i do not know what to do ? if anyone has experience about ineedhits. Please Help Me .
Thank You

rayh1051@gmail.com

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2009, 08:01:29 PM »

Is this true? I have used this service even though my site is listed as they claim to help improve your rankings month on month by having good quality links dotted about the internet - if you keep paying once a month of course! If it's a waste of money, then that's $20 a month for something else!

My experience is that my sites are taking weeks to get indexed  - even with verification and sitemaps. I think I am doing something wrong but cannot figure it out.

Ray
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2009, 02:29:51 AM »
A visible Pagerank is only updated a few times a year
My experience is that my sites are taking weeks to get indexed  - even with verification and sitemaps. I think I am doing something wrong but cannot figure it out
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 03:48:33 AM »
looks like bullsh!t...