open_basedir restriction in effect
« on: December 15, 2009, 01:09:35 PM »
I'm using the sitemap generator tool on several sites, I just moved server for one of my sites and now I get the following errors when I login to the sitemap generator admin section:

Warning: is_writable() [function.is-writable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/bin/php /var/www/dwm/data/www/sitemap.xml) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/dwm/data:.) in /var/www/dwm/data/www/generator/pages/page-config.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 68

Warning: is_writable() [function.is-writable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/bin/php /var/www/dwm/data/www) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/dwm/data:.) in /var/www/dwm/data/www/generator/pages/page-config.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 68

Warning: is_writable() [function.is-writable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/bin/php /var/www/dwm/data/www/sitemap.html) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/dwm/data:.) in /var/www/dwm/data/www/generator/pages/page-config.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 78

Warning: is_writable() [function.is-writable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/bin/php /var/www/dwm/data/www) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/dwm/data:.) in /var/www/dwm/data/www/generator/pages/page-config.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 78

I'm using Standalone Sitemap Generator (PHP) v2.9, 2008-06-15

Thanks in advance.
Re: open_basedir restriction in effect
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 08:34:07 PM »
Hello,

try to add "/var/www/dwm/data/www" to open_basedir setting in PHP configuration.
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 07:54:35 AM »
I'll contact my host. Thanks for the reply!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 11:14:00 AM »
Hi All

I have a wee problem with a site I have recently re-written in wordpress, as now there is only the home page that is indexed by Google?  I have changed the permalinks so they are different on each page.. When I tried to generate a Site Map it is only showing the homepage....
Im just a bit confused on what to do next? any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 12:07:13 PM »
Landa, maybe you should start your own topic? This way the support team can contact and reply to your problem and we don't get confused with 2 problems from 2 different people in the same topic.
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 03:58:19 PM »
hi, sorry about that... no problem