Joomla site - only indexing 5 pages
« on: January 09, 2010, 04:24:55 AM »
Hi,

I'm presuming this is something about the way the site is built or the redirects are set?  The issue is that it only indexes 5 pages, when there are around 90 on the site.

The website is [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] and an example of a page that is not indexed is [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ] which can be reached by clicking on the Hobart link at the top of the front page, and then the Devonport link at the top of that page.

I would be pleased to solve this issue, and would like to use the unlimited version for multiple of my Joomla sites.

Thanks

Dave
Re: Joomla site - only indexing 5 pages
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 06:48:34 AM »
Hi Oleg.

Thanks I have used the sitemap you generated.  However, if I try to repeat it - only 5 pages are indexed again.  Obviously this no longer a concern with this site - but I have a number of other sites where the same bug exists.

Can you advise?

Thankyou

Dave
Re: Joomla site - only indexing 5 pages
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 07:45:35 PM »
Hello,

it looks like your site is configured to block requests from the same IP in case if they are sent too speedy, like in case of generator - it sends multiple requests, one after another. May be you have a special module of configuration setting that controls "requests flood" or something like that.