Error messages help please
« on: January 27, 2010, 09:35:01 PM »
Warning: set_time_limit(): Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /dvo/public_html/generator/pages/class.grab.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 8

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /dvo/public_html/generator/pages/class.grab.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 319

Don't know what to do.  Thanks for any help
Re: Error messages help please
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 12:06:25 AM »
Hello,

it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 11:16:36 AM »
Hello,

I'm getting the following error messages at the very end of xml sitemap completion. Crawling seem to be interrupted due to this close to completion Please advise? 

Warning: file(/home/lorainco/public_html/generator/data/sitemap1.xml) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lorainco/public_html/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 62

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/lorainco/public_html/generator/pages/class.utils.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 62

Information about my sitemap:

Sitemap details
Request date:
3 February 2010, 03:57
Processing time:
5:31:47s
Pages indexed:
Sitemap files:
Pages size:
1,803.13Mb
Download:
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 08:07:26 PM »
Hello,

you should create empty files named sitemap1.xml and sitemap2.xml in domain root folder, set 0666 permissions for them and recreate sitemap.
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 08:12:08 PM »
Do I need to do this for ror.xml as well ? Should I delete sitemap.xml and ror.xml that I have already created or should I keep them and start with sitemap2.xml and ror2.xml?
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 08:31:03 PM »
No, just keep sitemap.xml and ror.xml there. No need to create ror2.xml