Got the free trial / installed / ran fine (with the limitation of 500, understandably0

Got the paid version, it gave me the error above...and stops running after a while (half way)

any thougths?
HUGE error log file...

[04-Feb-2010 05:51:30] PHP Deprecated:  Function split() is deprecated in /users/obiavin/public_html/generator/pages/class.http.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 127

for 1.858 MB....
any advise?
Hello,

that is a warning message (not an error) and doesn't affect generator functioning.
it looks like your server configuration doesn't allow to run the script long enough to create full sitemap. Please try to increase memory_limit and max_execution_time settings in php configuration at your host (php.ini file) or contact hosting support regarding this.
ok a warning only, but it also stops every 2-3 minutes...at this rate i will have a sitemap in 5-6 days, if i keep pressing the resume button.

i feel that the demo was misleadind, as it did not have any of the issues the paid version is having...

veru dissappointed in the inability of the authors to predict that most people hosting at paid hosts do not have the ability to mess with server settings, or the inability of the authors to predict how this script will behave in a rela environment..

can i get my money back and discard the licence, this script is useless?

i am ready to give you my install pwd / location, but if the script is flawed beyond fixing then nothing can stop me for bring up he charge for a dispute...

very bad business practice / the demo looked so promissing...i'm pissed off for taking the bait...