Error message
« on: August 12, 2006, 12:23:33 AM »
Hi all,

Just installed the software and began crawling, got this error message

Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: regular expression too large at offset 0 in /hsphere/local/home/onelife/thehealthzone.co.uk/generator/pages/class.grab.inc.php(2) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 119

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Dave
- -
Re: Error message
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 09:17:22 AM »
No need to worry, I've just installed this to my own server and wow this is fast.

I upgraded the memory allowance and timeout greatly and believe me this is a pretty, cool fast bit of software. I look forward to seeing the results in the next few hours.

May I recommend a future feature? To select the crawl depth by levels, eg. level 2, level 3 etc. I know you can do this already in kind, but that would make things simpler.

Cheers,

Dave

- -
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 10:20:01 AM »
Hello Dave,

great!
And thank you for suggestion, we will consider it :)
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 03:18:46 AM »
Did you put something like

ini_set("memory_limit","xxxM");

in the config.inc.php file at the top or did you edit the php.ini file?

Cheers!

No need to worry, I've just installed this to my own server and wow this is fast.

I upgraded the memory allowance and timeout greatly and believe me this is a pretty, cool fast bit of software. I look forward to seeing the results in the next few hours.

May I recommend a future feature? To select the crawl depth by levels, eg. level 2, level 3 etc. I know you can do this already in kind, but that would make things simpler.

Cheers,

Dave