Help with Unlimited Generator
« on: March 27, 2010, 03:25:04 AM »
Hi three, not sure why I cant post in the Unlimited Generator forum, but posting my question here.

I have just purchased the Unlimited Generator and just wanted to know if anyone knew why we are coming up with the following error messages.

Warning: include(*******************************************************/generator/pages/page-view.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home7/********/public_html/*************/generator/index.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 91

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/****************************************/generator/pages/page-view.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php.;pages/;/*****************/public_html/*********************/generator\pages') in /home/********************************/generator/index.php(2) : eval()'d code on line 91

We have removed the sections of the above that we didn't want to show online.

Also in relation to setting up a cron job, we have set this up through our control panel.

Do we need to create a file called runcrawl.hpp or does this happen automatically?

Cheers
Re: Help with Unlimited Generator
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 01:50:09 PM »
Hello,

make sure that you uploaded all files form generator package, including pages/ subfolder.

runcrawl.php file is already included in the package.