HTTP headers follow: HTTP output:
« on: August 14, 2010, 05:22:12 PM »
Hello, I recently purchased your script and I followed the installation instructions, especially as I have an IIS server.

despite that I have made the xml interface generator, when I try to do a crawl I have the following error message: There was an error while retrieving the specified URL:
HTTP headers follow:

HTTP output:

i have check the firewall installed at the host and he allow local network connections via port 80
Re: HTTP headers follow: HTTP output:
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 06:21:29 PM »
Ok i have solved this problem but now y have a new message :

here was an error while retrieving the URL specified: [ External links are visible to forum administrators only ]
HTTP headers follow:
text/html
Microsoft-IIS/6.0
NTLM
PleskWin
Sat, 14 Aug 2010 17:21:31 GMT
close
HTTP output:
You are not authorized to view this page

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied because your Web browser is sending a WWW-Authenticate header field that the Web server is not configured to accept.
Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.
HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to server configuration.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 401.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Authentication, and About Custom Error Messages.
Re: HTTP headers follow: HTTP output:
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 09:50:36 AM »
Hello,

please let me know your generator URL/login in private message to check this.